WHIZYRIFIC TINY PINE TREES
Made by Hannah Love Alindayu, 8 years old
A better way to give your kids an enjoyable snacks in a cute, tiny pine trees made deliciously possible by Cheez Whiz spread. Enjoy each bite! You will surely love it.
- Cheez Whiz
- White loaf (5 pcs.)
- Biscuit Sticks (3pcs)
- Fried Hotdog (1 pc.)
- In one loaf, cut two triangle shaped, the one is bigger than the other.
- Cut hotdog into tiny bits; cut off biscuit sticks in half.
- Squeeze a generous amount of Cheez Whiz in each paired loaf. Placing the bigger at the back.
- Placed the stick at the center and sandwiched the loaf.
- Squeeze again on top of each paired loaf and arranged the tiny bits of hotdog in zigzag design.
- Arranged in a plate all your tiny, cheezy yum Pine trees and Enjoy!