Toasted Cheez Whiz Rolls
Made by Lukas and Judah Palacpac, 9 years old
Simple toasted snack kids love. We uploaded a video of the kids making them on their YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdZyEUjiLZw&feature=youtu.be
- Cheez Whiz
- Tasty Bread
- 1. Take out the edges of the tasty bread.
- 2. Flatten out the bread with a rolling pin.
- 3. Spread Cheez Whiz on the bread.
- 4. Roll the bread and slice them into little pieces.
- 5. Arrange them in colorful silicone baking cups.
- 6. Put in a pre-heated oven and bake for 5-10 minutes, or until toasted.
- 7. Add decorative pins.
- 8. Serve!