Made by Iris Arianna Callanta, 12 years old
Enjoy a cheesy adventure in school by assembling the bus that takes you there!
- Cheez Whiz
- Two slices of bread
- 3 pieces of cooked ham
- 1. Cut a square from the upper lefthand side of one bread to form the hood and front window of the bus.
- 2. *Using any small round container or cookie cutter, cut 2 circles on the ham for the wheels of the bus.
- 3. *The rest of the ham can be cut into squares for the side windows and little rectangles for the bus details.
- 4. Place the bread with the window cut and the plain square bread next to each other.
- 5. Spread a generous amount of Cheez Whiz on one side of both slices. This will act like glue to stick the ham to the bread.
- 6. Place squares as windows accordingly, then the details using smaller rectangles.
- 7. Finally, place the two circles for wheels on the lower part of the bread.
- *Cutting with sharp objects must be under the supervision of an adult.