Egg in Bread Cheez House Construction
Made by Bryan Jay Cabatingan, 16 years old
That tasty combination of Egg in bread and Cheez Whiz formed as a house of cheer! Be ready to be delighted!
- Cheez Whiz!
- Slice a small square inside the bread.
- Heat butter in a pan at low temperature.
- Cook onion in it.
- Put the bread with the onion inside it in the pan.
- Now put the egg inside the bread.
- When cooked, put it aside and do the same for the remaining bread.
- In a sheet, arrange wafer as if it was a roof.
- Put some folded bread next to the roof and cover it with a wafer.
- Form your egg in bread as the parts of the house.
- Put excess fried eggs on side.
- Finally, give color and lovely taste to your egg in bread house with Cheez Whiz!
- Enjoy this tasty construction!