Made by Hannah Love Alindayu, 8 years old
Our sunnyflower is blooming with thick goodness of Cheez Whiz spread. We can't resist to take an endless cheesy fun bite now!
- Cheez Whiz
- Loaf Bread (7 pcs.)
- Hotdog (1 pc., cooked)
- Cut two triangle-shaped in each loaf. Three pcs. of loaf for bigger and another three loaves for smaller cuts.
- Squeezed a generous amount of thick Cheez Whiz in each cut loaf.
- One loaf is cut in circle to be placed at the center. Squeezed Cheez Whiz on top of it.
- Arranged all cut loaf as a sunny flower. Placing the bigger first before the small triangle shaped loaf.
- Cut hotdog in half to be used as stem, lead and pollen.
- Enjoy your yummy, endless cheesy fun bite!