Made by Hannah Love Alindayu, 8 years old
You and your kids will surely love this yummy Whizzinia flower. Butterflies already smell the thick, delicious Cheez Whiz spread. Hurry up, get a munch before it's too late!
- Cheez Whiz
- Wheat Bread
- Ube Loaf Bread for tiny butterflies
- Colored Puto
- Hotdog (Cooked)
- Cut colored Puto in circles and one leaf. Cut bread using a flower and butterfly cutter, one stem.
- Cut hotdog in small slices for the stem; tiny bits in circle shaped at the center.
- Spread the thick Cheez Whiz all over the flower-cut bread then topped with Puto.
- Arranged flower-cut bread like a flower; and stem.
- Spread Cheez Whiz at the bread stem and placed hotdog on top.
- Arranged all butterflies and squeezed Cheez Whiz in each center part.
- Enjoy your delicious Cheezyrific Whizzinia flower shaped bread!