Cheezylicious Hot DOG Bread Bun
Made by Roland D. Liporada, 17 years old
Merienda sooo yummy with Cheez Whiz...Aw!Aw!Aw!
- Cheez Whiz
- Jumbo Hotdog, fried
- 2 pcs. Bread Buns
- Sliced cheese
- Pasta sticks
- 1. To make the head, face, legs and ears, I used a bread knife to cut the hotdog bun.
- 2. For the body portion, slice the bun halfway lengthwise, spread Cheez Whiz then put the hotdog on top of the bun.
- 3. Assemble the head, face, and ears. You can secure the parts using pasta sticks.
- 4. Assemble the legs by placing them under the hotdog bun.
- 5. Using a round cutter, cut out the sliced cheese for the eyes.
- 6. Using scissors, cut out the eyes, eyebrows and nose from nori.
- 7. Using a round cutter, cut out ham for the cheeks, then use scissors to cut out the tongue.
- 8. Squeeze some Cheez Whiz spread on top of the hotdog.
- 9. Enjoy!😉