Made by Hannah Love Alindayu, 8 years old
A wreathe that is cheezy and hearty too. You will enjoy every bite!
- Cheez Whiz
- 4 pcs. Wheat Pandesal
- 3 pcs. French fries (dip fry)
- 1 pc. Hotdog (cooked)
- Cut pandesal into half. Use a round and heart cutter to achieved a heart wreathe.
- Cut the hotdog into tiny bits and a few pcs that is longer.
- Arrange the cut pandesal into a wreathe.
- Arrange hotdog in the center like a heart.
- Squeeze the yummy, thick Cheez Whiz in each heart-cut pandesal and hotdog.
- Placed tiny bits of hotdog over each spread.
- Then arrange the fries as wreathe tail.
- Enjoy your cheezyheart wreathe! Yum!