Cheezy Whizy Nachos and Fries Volcano
Made by Jania Abigail Mangunay Balog-ang, 7 years old
We chose this dish ( aside from we love Cheez Whiz) because we want to show the real thickness of Cheese Whiz and Volcano is a perfect idea from my niece.
- 1 250g Pack of Nachos Shell
- 4 Pieces of Potato
- 2 Packs of Cheese Whiz Easy Squeeze 220g
- 1. Peel and cut the potatoes (French Fries Style).
- 2. Fry the potatoes and set aside.
- 3. Get the Nachos and formed it to Volcano Shape.
- 4. Use the Cheese Whiz to stick more Nachos around.
- 5. Spread the Fries around at the bottom part, serve as the ground part.
- 6. Squeeze more Cheese Whiz around to make the fries and Nachos stable.
- 7. Lastly, add more Cheeze Whiz on the crater part going down, for a cheesy volcanic eruption effect.