CHEEZY TAPA AIRPLANE SANDWICH
Made by Mycah Althea A. Bernardo, 5 years old
Go Up Up in the Sky with this cute pilot driving a plane made cheesy with Cheez Whiz!
- Cheez Whiz
- Fried Egg
- French Fries
- White Onion
- Hotdog Bread
- Bread Loaf
- Seaweed Sheet
- Chewy Fruit Candies
- Sour Candy Strip
- Cook mushrooms until brown and set aside.
- Cook tapa according to package instructions then set aside.
- Cook onion in the same pan until soft.
- Arrange mushrooms, onion and tapa on hotdog bread then drizzle with Cheez Whiz.
- Cut bread loaf into desired shapes.
- Use seaweed sheet, ham, carrots and Cheez Whiz in a piping bag for details.
- Use toothpick to attach cow head on the hotdog bread.
- Use fries and mushrooms as mountains and put Cheez Whiz on top.
- Fry egg and use Cheez Whiz as sun rays and seaweed sheet for eyes and lips.
- Cut and shape chewy fruit candies into flowers and leaves.
- Use sour candy strip as rainbow.