Cheezy Matryoshka Doll Funwich
Made by Zekiel Gonzales, 7 years old
Character Bento Funwich with Cheez Whiz and Ham
- Cheez Whiz
- Loaf bread
- Fry 1 slice of ham according to package instructions
- Flattten 2 slices of loaf bread using a Rolling Pin
- Cut the flattened bread slices according to desired shape
- Spread Cheez Whiz on one side of the flattened bread
- Cut the ham in the shape of Matryoshka Doll dress. Place it on top of the flattened bread with Cheez Whiz
- Cut cheese in circle shape to be used as the face. Place it on the bread with ham (dress)
- Cut out Nori in the shape to be used as face details such as eyes and mouth. Cut out additional Nori for hair and dress details.
- Position the cut out Nori according to desired design (face, hair and dress details)
- Dip toothpick in small amount of catsup and add cheek blush to face
- Cut out flower shaped cheese and use as additional design for the dress
- Serve and enjoy!