Cheezy Heart Burger
Made by Jenny Lou Aguila, 9 years old
Cheezy burger made healthier with the heart of banana as patty.
- Tomato ketchup
- Heart of banana
- Seasoning mix
- Cooking oil
- First, make the patty. Chop the heart of banana. Make sure to remove outer peel before chopping.
- Mix flour in water until slightly thick. Be careful not to add too much water.
- In another bowl, pour seasoning mix with egg beaten then pour it on flour mixture.
- Mix them altogether in bigger bowl.
- Fry a scoop of the mixture on a pan of heated oil then press to form a patty. Fry until golden brown(both sides).
- Strain the excess oil and prepare the buns(Cut into two-upper and bottom part).
- On bottom layer, spread tomato ketchup then place the patty.
- Spread in mayonnaise above the patty the put sliced tomatoes then place the lettuce.
- Now, pour in Cheez Whiz as cheesy you like and lastly, put on the upper bun. Most kids love burgers and sure they'll love this cheezy, healthier one!