CHEEZY FLAVORED ICE CREAM
Made by Hannah Love Alindayu, 8 years old
Everyone will have fun eating this cheezyum ice cream bread snack!
- Cheez Whiz
- Loaf bread
- Ice cream cone
- Flatenned loaf bread (three pieces) then roll.
- Cut the rolled loaf bread into small sizes. Placed two small rolled bread inside the cone and spread Cheez Whiz.
- Formed the remaining rolled bread into a circle resembling an ice cream shape.
- Placed at the edge of the cone then spread a generous amount of Cheez Whiz all over.
- Decorate with marshmallows and sprinkles.
- Get a toothpick and enjoy each rolled bread with the thickness of the Cheez Whiz spread!