CheezWhiz-Stuffed Baked Potato
Made by adrian james tolentino, 15 years old
Making Snack Time Fun and Rewarding
- Potato ( slice and cubes )
- ham (slice and bits)
- egg yolk
- Cheez Whiz
- powderize black pepper
- spring onion cut into small pieces
- 1.Place the potatoes in a pot add a little salt,turn the burner on high and bring water to boiling
- 2.If potatoes are tender remove from heat then drain and let it cool.
- 3.Cut 1 potato in half , place it on a plate set aside.
- 4.Get another potato and cut it into cubes
- 5.In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients( cube potatoes,butter a little powderize black pepper ,salt and egg yolk,spring onion and slice ham into bits)
- 6.Mix it completely
- 7.Pour the mixture on top of the slice potato.
- 8.Pour thick Cheez whiz on top of it and garnish it with slice spring onion and slice ham and bits
- 9.Put it in a microwave oven for 1 min.
- 10.Take it out from the oven then springkle some spring omion and ham bits