Cheez Whiz Potato Bombs
Made by Adrian James Tolentino, 15 years old
Ang simpleng potato balls kaya palang mas palinamnamin at pasarapin to the max with cheez whiz kaya ang merienda ay bongga!!!
- 2 cups cold mashed potatoes
- 1 egg,lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- Oil for fraying
- cheez chiz
- Place mashed potatoes in a large bowl,let it stand at room temperature for 30 mins.
- Stir in the egg,cheez whiz , onions and bacon bits.
- Shape into 1-in.balls,roll in bread crumbs,let it stand for 15 minutes.
- In an electric skillet,heat 1 in.of oil to 375 degrees.
- Fry potato balls,a few at a time,for2-2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until golgen brown.
- Remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
- Use food syringe to inject and fill the potato balls with cheez whiz,inject as thick cheez chiz as possible for flavorful and yummy potato bombs!