Made by Hannah Hope Maligalig, 23 years old
A snack full of twists, literally! Enjoy making and eating this all in one merienda with thick swirly goodness of Cheez Whiz!
- 2 pcs Hot Dogs, cut into half
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Crushed potato chips
- Oil for frying
- Cheez Whiz
- Skewer the hot dogs halves. You should have 4 pieces in total.
- Using a knife, cut the hot dog on the skewer spirally.
- Mix together flour and salt. Add water as needed to form a smooth dough. Divide into 4 portions.
- Get a piece of dough and roll it out using your hands to form a log.
- Put the 'log' around the spiral hot dog skewers, filling the spaces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the Tornadogs then put in a plate.
- Drizzle thick Cheez Whiz all over the fried Tornadogs. Sprinkle with crushed potato chips.
- Serve with a smile! :)