Cheez Bathing Potato Hash brown Ducks
Made by Arkiesha Louisse Almario, 2 years old
Turn your Snacks into FUN-tastic Mirienda. It easy to prepare and fun way to do with your Kids.
- 3 small potato
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 2 Tbsp grate cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cucumber
- 1 sheet of Nori
- 1/8 chopped cabbage
- First you have peel and boil your Potato.
- Then mash it until its smoothen
- Put your flour and grate cheese aswell your salt and pepper. Then mixed it well
- After your mixed it, moled into rectangle shape.
- Then coat it with flour first and then egg. Lastly breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry until golden brown look.
- Then for the plating and design. Simply creatively put the thin sliced cucumber, cabbage on a bowl. Add some design on your potato hash brown. There you go the fun way, healthy mirienda for your kids. Enjoy! ☺️