Made by Iris Arianna Callanta, 12 years old
Create wonderful art with the help of the Cheesy Pencil!
- Cheez Whiz
- Two slices of bread
- One slice of cooked ham
- 1. *Cut your bread in half to form two rectangles. Cut off the corners of one side to form a traingle end.
- 2. *Slice two rectangles proportionate to the width of the bread for the pencil's eraser.
- 3. *Cut two very small rectangles for the lead tip of the pencil.
- 4. Spread a generous amount of Cheez Whiz on both slices, up until the bottom side of the triangle. This will act like glue to stick the ham.
- 5. Assemble the pencil by placing the larger rectangles for erasers, and the smaller rectangles for lead.
- *Cutting with sharp objects must be under the supervision of an adult.