Cheesy Fun-Dog Cart
Made by Jam Fortia E. Casintahan, 12 years old
We love Cheez Whiz so much. My daughter and I came up with this meryenda using her favorite foods and snack. And to make it more yummy and nutritious we add our favorite cheesy Cheez Whiz. By making this, Jam is really creative! She enjoy a lot by designi
- 1 Bottle of 220g. CheezWhiz
- 1 pc. Hotdog Bun
- 1 pc. Jumbo Hotdog
- 1 pc. Fudgee Bar Chocolate ( cart umbrella )
- 1 small pack of Nips ( for designs )
- 3pcs. Chocolate Stic-o ( for designs )
- 1 pack of Choco Knots ( for cart wheels )
- 3 pcs. Krimstix Paste ( for lettering the words )
- 1 tbsp. water ( for boiling the hotdog )
- 1 pc. ice plastic ( used for squeezing the Cheez Whiz)
- 1. Put 1 tbsp. of water and hotdog in the pan, boil in a slow fire for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- 2. Make a rectangular shape hole on the bun to fit the hotdog on the hole. And on the bottom of the bun make 2 holes on the left and right side to fit also the stic-o and choco knots for the cart wheels.
- 3. Put the stic-o on each holes and put on the sides the choco knots as the cart wheels.
- 4. On the cart wheels, squeeze Chez Whiz on top of the Choco knots.
- 5. Design the hotdog by squeezing the Cheez Whiz on top of the hotdog. Set Aside.
- 6. Make a small hole in the center bottom of the fudgee to fit the stic-o.And on the top of the fudgee bar, squeez Cheez Whiz on top and design it by using nips.
- 7. Using the krimstix paste, write a lettering Cheesy Fun and Cheez Whiz and put on your desired place. But as we put it on top of umbrella cart and on the side of hotdog bun.
- 8. Dig a small hole in the hotdog and put into hole your designed umbrella cart.
- 9. Serve it as your cheesy happy meryenda and enjoy it with your kids.