" CheezyCake Pugon-Maker "
Made by Jam Fortia Eisma Casintahan, 12 years old
We love cake's as a snacks and for baon, Me and mom came up with this meryenda " CheesyCake Pugon-Maker " , as we love also to bake with our all-time favorite CheezWhiz, with real cheese indeed!
- 1 pack Cheez Whiz saver's pack
- 5 cups Glutinous Rice
- 3 tbsp. white sugar
- 5 tbsp powdered milk
- 1 pc. chocolate cupcake
- 4 cups water ( for boiling )
- Nips candies, pretzels, krimstix ( for designs )
- 1. Dissolve 3 tbsp. sugar in 1 1/2 cup water. Add to glutinous rice. Mash and form into bake shape wood 2pcs and 1 pc of pugon shape.
- 2. Bring a pot of water to boil over medium heat then cook the glutinous rice shapes for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- 3. Design the cupcake and the pugon shape glutinous rice by putting nips candies, pretzels and krimstix.
- 4. Squeeze CheezWhiz on the top of pugon and on the center of the cupcake.
- 5. Sprinkle the plates with powdered milk. Serve and enjoy with the kids!