" CheezWhiz the Snowman "
Made by Jam Fortia E. Casintahan, 12 years old
One of our favorite snacks is made of glutinous rice thats why me and mom made this " CheezWhiz the Snowman " , stuffed with our favorite cheezwhiz!
- Cheez Whiz saver's pack
- 5 cups of Glutinous Rice
- 3 tbsp. white sugar
- 5 tbsp. milk powder ( serves as the snow )
- 3 cups of water ( for boiling the balls )
- 8 pcs. nips ( snowman eyes / buttons )
- 3 pcs. krimstix ( designs for gifts )
- 1 pc. pretzel ( snowman nose )
- 3pcs. marsmallows ( design as gifts )
- 1. Dissolve 3 tbsp.sugar in 1 1/2 cup water, Add to glutinous rice, mash and form into 5 balls ( 1 large size, 1 medium size and 3 small size ).
- 2. Flatten each ball of rice dough and spread out thinly and place of cheezwhiz on the top of the dough, then carefully wrap to form into a shape of ball.
- 3. Bring a pot of water to boil over medium heat then cook the balls for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- 4. Design the marsmallows ( serves as the gifts) by using krimstix.
- 5. Squeeze the cheezwhiz on the scarf/neck.
- 6. On the plate sprinkle the powdered milk.Serve and enjoy together with your kids!